- RT @vikkistone: I’m serious about us all booing. We could do with a massive national (safe) protest. Imagine the whole nation booing from o… 2 months ago
- RT @blairmcdougall: This is great https://t.co/FGWzVNNjTx 2 months ago
- RT @MrAndrewCotter: Some sports are slower. More about the strategy. https://t.co/JMBaGJ1tSd 4 months ago
- RT @gillinghamjoe: Why has no one asked how the boy band Blue had the city on lock down by simply driving by in their low ride? Get these g… 4 months ago
- RT @RealDMitchell: Come to think of it, “Co-Vid” would be quite a good name for one of those Skype/Zoom-style online meetings apps that are… 4 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Chuck Close is an American artist who suffers from facial blindness. However his suffering is in no way depilating, as his work shows. Although unable to recognise people from seeing their face alone, he has profiled his close family and friends … Continue reading
American lager might just be bearable if it’s being poured/conjured like this. I can’t imagine it’ll be too long before this beer serving system takes off, all that seems to be missing is straight-to-mouth connectivity à la Barney.
Interesting… but essentially, nonsense.
The new version of OmmWriter is now available from the Mac store, and it’s rather good. If you’re fed up with Microsoft Word, and are in need of something simpler, Dāna is the answer. I’ve been using it recently and despite … Continue reading
Via The Next Web
Before Apple waded into the market, phones came in all shapes and sizes. From candy-bar icons like the Nokia 3210 to svelte flip models like the Motorola V50, it was easy to find a phone that was unique. You could even opt … Continue reading
This video is about a month old now, but I just saw it posted on Engadget and thought it was worth putting up here too. As part of the generation that has grown up with the internet revolution, it’s somewhat … Continue reading
I have seriously been neglecting my blog lately…I just don’t have time to update it anymore! I’ve decided the solution is to buy a laptop and start updating it on the train as I spend nearly 4 hours a day … Continue reading
Taking just 4 hours and using 111 cinema seats, French artist has taken his human tetris one step further by replicating Pacman with people. Via Digital Buzz Blog.