As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm @RecordRootsFM // @MosDefofficial // @JoeCronin // @StuBeckwith // https://t.co/G18MaG7Hip https://t.co/Gz9GcY8Qar 4 days ago
- RT @360iEurope: We're quoted in @thedrum today: What are the implications of Instagram’s new album feature? thedrum.com/news/2017/03/0… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Brilliant_Ads: WWF uses an awning to cast a shadow over a billboard, to create the illusion of a sea level that rises during the day ht… 1 month ago
- I'd Rather Go Blind by The Frightnrs, cracking cover 👌🏼 ♫ spoti.fi/1GX9KjG 2 months ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: Live>9pm #RecordRoots // @joebycro // @stubeckwith // @theroots #discography // hoxton.fm // #radio #london #h… 2 months ago