As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 week ago
- Is it just me or does the new @LandRover #Defender2020 look like the old one has eaten a wasp? https://t.co/ei8TqxQWTh 1 month ago
- RT @phillipdyte: I know I'm late with this. https://t.co/S3rsnddfee 1 month ago
- Fair play, great touch from @AskNationwide upon moving into our new house! https://t.co/pInmvqVlF9 3 months ago
- RT @innocent: WEATHER UPDATE: Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. Pollen. 3 months ago