As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- Kubrick exhibition was excellent #dreamkubrick @ Somerset House instagram.com/p/BJgNFmHAmU5F… 6 hours ago
- Dear God no: Facebook is testing autoplaying video with sound lnkd.in/ecqXmWN 12 hours ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: Now live with LIVE>9pm #RecordRoots // @JoeBycro // @StuBeckwith // #TheAvalanches ... on @chewofficial https://t.co/ChEeKw4… 1 week ago
- Tune in to @Hoxton_FM from 7-9pm for the samples behind 'Since I Left You' by @TheAvalanches hoxtonfm.co.uk/watch-live/ https://t.co/5dqKMcH1Oz 1 week ago
- RT @scottderrickson: What is the limit of love for someone who is changing? Cronenberg's The Fly, released 30 years ago today. https://t.c… 1 week ago