As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @BobbyFaghihi: This is actual sky news and not a spoof https://t.co/4yyICC1H8f 1 day ago
- Interactive chatbot lets you speak in real-time with a World War I soldier lnkd.in/eAed-8W 1 week ago
- RT @BoringMilner: It looked really hot outside so I went out to see and it was really hot, then I remembered the weather forecast said it w… 1 week ago
- RT @BBCSporf: BRILLIANT: Electric shock football. https://t.co/zFI5UH2Nl9 1 week ago
- RT @Hoxton_FM: LIVE>9pm #RecordRoots // #illmatic by @Nas @JoebyCro // @StuBeckwith hoxton.fm #HipHop #Nas https://t.co/jmd0M… 1 week ago