As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @MhairiMcF: I’ve said it before but apparently I need to repeat myself: how can camping be a holiday when it’s worse than normal life 2 days ago
- RT @samthielman: this is literally the plot of The Matrix twitter.com/jonnytickle/st… 1 week ago
- RT @Marvyn_Harrison: Beyonce and her 'rapper' husband Jay Z confirm their 'Conscious uncoupling' | via @BBCBreaking goo.gl/oemPiU… 1 week ago
- RT @DFergPR: Impressive. https://t.co/feA7f5qsI4 1 month ago
- RT @OptaJoe: 0 - Despite spending four hours & 22 minutes together on the pitch for England in total, Jamie Vardy and Wayne Rooney never cr… 1 month ago