As a new addition to the blog in 2014 (as it was sorely neglected in 2013), I’ve decided to start posting a few of the mixes that I record on Serato. This first one was made under the influence of a few glasses of Captain Morgan’s rum – hence the name. I recorded it in one sweep so it’s a little rough around the edges – I’ve heard Ableton is good for doing some post-production tinkering, but I’m not ofay with it at the moment! Have a listen below and let me know what you think. You can also follow me on SoundCloud under JOEBYCRO. Tracklist after the break.
- RT @islandniles: I’m sorry but this is actually David Brent flogging duvets on Ideal World https://t.co/3mwiV4loUi 3 weeks ago
- RT @jamesglynn: when you’re in an uber from the airport to a new city https://t.co/0bwjZNPUXg 1 month ago
- RT @Michael1979: Tech tip for people who aren't as tech-savvy as me: When you press the h button on your keyboard, you get a lower-case h.… 3 months ago
- RT @MhairiMcF: I’ve said it before but apparently I need to repeat myself: how can camping be a holiday when it’s worse than normal life 3 months ago
- RT @samthielman: this is literally the plot of The Matrix twitter.com/jonnytickle/st… 4 months ago